Interesting links of the week (7/25 – 7/31)
Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Tech Recruiting: Hire for Fit, Train for Skills - via Emily
- The hardest, shortest, lesson becoming a manager - via Scott M
- Don't Let Your Professional Shortcomings Hold You Back at Work
- The Six Qualities of Good Feedback
- How Can I Learn to Take Criticism Without Taking It Personally?
- Why We Miss Deadlines, and How to Stop
- How to Ruthlessly Prioritize Your Task List to Get More Done
- Is Your Office Space Stressing You Out? Here are 5 Tips to Declutter And Destress
- A Day Late and a Dollar Short: The Planning Fallacy Explained
- Critical Things Passionate People Do Differently
- Are You Average or Awesome? 9 Ways to Improve.