Sorry for the delay between posts. After this one, I'll get back to the normal, once-a-week schedule.
Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Flexible working hours - you can work from home!
- Efficiency doesn’t make you a leader
- Softer skills matter
- When Working From Home Isn’t Working
- Why gratitude makes all the difference in hitting your goals
- 3 key revelations about effective teams
- Insisting on Core Development Principles
- How To Master The Art Of Remote Team Communications
- Raspberry Pi helps build strong brains
- Writing Clean Code: A Step Towards Being a Better Developer
- Why Go?
- How terrible code gets written by perfectly sane people
- Why Programmers Should Always Have a Side Project