Interesting links of the week (11/28 – 12/04)
Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
Note: starting with this week, I'll be doing a better job of tagging with the correct categories. :-)
- Will Reading Fiction Make You a Better Programmer?
- 4 Ways You Didn't Realize Imposter Syndrome Affects You
- 3 Better Ways to Start a Networking Email Than “Remember Me?”
- Want to be a better speaker? Choose your words less carefully.
- The Emotionally Intelligent Person's Guide To Disagreeing With Your Boss
- What Happened When I Spent A Week Keeping My Mouth (Mostly) Shut
- Hype Driven Development
- .NET Standard 2.0 - Making Sense of .NET Again
- Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3?
- 5 tips to help developers keep up with changing technologies
- Let’s stop copying C
- Reactive programming vs. Reactive systems
- Be the Automator
- How to Properly Delete Calendar Spam in iCal
- HTML 5.1 is the gold standard