Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
Kalamazoo X Conference tickets have gone on sale! The conference is scheduled for April 21, 2018, in beautiful Kalamazoo, Michigan. Follow the conference on Twitter and Facebook to keep up on announcements!
- Why Do Smart People Do Foolish Things?
- Just because I need time to respond doesn’t mean I’m unintelligent
- The true cost of big staff meetings (and how to break your team’s addiction to them)
- We’ve been structuring brainstorm sessions all wrong
- Five signs you’re much smarter than average
- 5 choices you will regret forever
- 56 books you won’t be able to put down
- Seven Questions to End 2017 with Clarity and Start 2018 with Intention
- Seven Things Deeply Intuitive People Do Differently
- The 12 Best Productivity Books of 2017
- Science says fitness trackers don't work. Wear one anyway