2017 in review
In 2017, I
- Posted 52 blog posts (this is #52)
- Attended the following concerts
- Pat Benatar
- The Who
- In this Moment (with Avatar and Of Mice and Men)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Read 32 books
- Walked a little over 2.5 million steps, climbed a little over 4500 floors for a distance of just over 1100 miles (according to my Fitbit)
- Rowed a little over 80k meters since purchasing my Concept2 rower in March.
- An injury, along with the travel kept me from really making use of it this year. Here's looking forward to 2018 and MORE rowing!
- Lost a little over 33 pounds
- Spent a month in Las Vegas with friends
- Posted around 450 tweets
- Placed a little over 80 orders on Amazon
- Spoke at 6 conferences
- Visited several places for the first time
- Celebrated my 3rd year at Quicken Loans
I'm sure there's more, but those are the things that stand out. :-)
Happy New Year!