Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Things you should never say when interviewing for a developer role
- 11 Best Programming Fonts
- Docker is the dangerous gamble which we will regret
- Docker protects a programming paradigm that we should get rid of
- Why should we care about containers for development
- Revisiting using Docker
- Feature Tests vs. Integration Tests vs. Unit Tests
- The Most Powerful Question: 4 Rules to Help Developers Ask "Why?"
- Why an upcoming appointment makes us less productive
- 6 Ways to Have More Productive Meetings
- 11 Ways to Become a Productive Writer
- Continuous improvement in a safe environment
- 12 Interview Questions For Hiring Simplifiers, Not Complicators
- How Did We End Up with So Many Meetings?