Interesting links of the week (07/02 – 07/08, 2018)
Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Participating in Code Reviews as a Tester
- Why GraphQL: Advantages, Disadvantages & Alternatives
- What Is Redux: A Designer’s Guide
- PostgreSQL Features You May Not Have Tried But Should
- My Experience learning Elixir with Books
- REST vs GraphQL APIs, the Good, the Bad, the Ugly
- A one size fits all database doesn't fit anyone
- Node.js Isn’t The Solution You’re Looking For
- A simple (99% ES2015 less) tutorial for React
- Open-Plan Offices Are Making Us Less Social
- The Pygmalion Effect: Proving Them Right
- How to Actually Start the Task You’ve Been Avoiding
- A 4-Step Guide to Ranting Productively
- Why Are We So Certain About Our Mistakes?
- What if we do daily scrum/stand up over Slack?