Here are some interesting articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week (January 27 to Feb 3, 2019):
- Report: Developers want clear role requirements
- Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2
- On Being A Principal Engineer
- The Rise of Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Do we really need a CSS Framework?
- Don't Measure Unit Test Code Coverage
- Is WPF Still Relevant in 2019?
- The Internals of PostgreSQL
- Overview of React Hooks
- Multiply your time by asking 4 questions about the stuff on your to-do list
- The State of Work Life Balance in 2019: What we learned from studying 185 million hours of working time
- The lost art of memorization