Interesting links of the week (2019 #7)
Here are some interesting articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week (February 18 to Feb 24, 2019):
- WinRAR patched 19-year-old bug that left millions vulnerable
- The battle between real open source vs. faux open source heats up
- Programming is Hard
- Add It Up: C-suite Doesn’t Have a Clue About App Dev
- Microsoft is going all-in on 'Inner Source'
- 10 npm Security Best Practices
- Introduction to Node.js
- The “Backendification” of Frontend Development
- C# 8: Default Interface Methods Implementation
- Everything You Need for Coding with Node and Cosmos DB in 60 Seconds-ish
- A Practical Example Of Asynchronous Programming in C# and ASP.NET
- We need to stop striving for work-life balance. Here’s why
- Why limiting work-in-progress works.
- How to Break Down Work into Tasks That Can Be Automated
- How Constant, Always-On Collaboration Is Actually Holding You Back
- Three Wins Technique Review - a Simple Productivity Hack to Deliver What Matters
- Managing Risk
- The More You Know The More You Realize You Don’t Know
- Do You Have a Good Outcome-Oriented Roadmap?
- The Feedback Fallacy