Here are some interesting articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week (March 11 to March 17, 2019):
- Why you shouldn't use Moment.js...
- Using async/await and Task.WhenAll to improve the overall speed of your C# code
- Node.js and Express Tutorial: Building and Securing RESTful APIs
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- NDepend: The tool that each .NET developer, technical lead or architect should have
- Challenging the C# StringBuilder
- PostgreSQL Tools for the Visually Inclined
- Using a Raspberry Pi as a Desktop PC: 7 Things I Learned After a Week
- My DevOps Reading List
- The only metric of success that really matters is the one we ignore
- The 3 most effective ways to build trust as a leader
- The ups and downs of sit-stand desks
- The Problem With Distributed Teams Isn’t Slackers
- How transparent should you be as a leader?
- An Oxford researcher says there are seven moral rules that unite humanity
- 15 of the Best Time Management and Productivity Books of All Time
- Moocs struggle to lift rock-bottom completion rates
- I graduated from Harvard with over $160K in student loan debt — and if I was given a choice I probably wouldn’t do it again
- Ctrl-Alt-Delete: The Planned Obsolescence of Old Coders