Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (March 7, 2022 - March 13, 2022):
- Using RabbitMQ in C#
- API security incidents affected 95% of organizations in the last year
- API attacks increase almost 700 percent in the last year
- How to Enable End-to-End Encryption on Facebook Messenger
Non-Technology / Random
- What's Your Exit Plan?
- Legendary Shipwreck of Shackleton’s Endurance Discovered in Antarctic Waters
- 5 Key Principles in Building a Successful Team
- 17 Ways to Get Your Team on the Same Page
- What I mean when I say “Senior”
- How do superstar software developers affect team morale?
- Your Team Craves Meaningful Work: Here Are 6 Ways To Make It Happen
- Maximizing 1on1 time with your manager
- The Great Writing Conundrum: Who Is It All For?
- Why don't perpetual motion machines ever work?
- Intelligent Design, Atheists, and Dismantling Materialism | The Dr. Stephen Meyer Interview