Interesting links of the week (2022-35)
Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (August 22, 2022 - August 28, 2022):
- C# 11 preview: generic math, required members, and more
- Should You Run Your Laptop With the Lid Closed?
- How do compression algorithms compress data so fast?
- Introducing the Azure Developer CLI (azd): A faster way to build apps for the cloud
- State of the API: Lack of API Design Skills a Key Problem
- Announcing TypeScript 4.8
- Announcing built-in container support for the .NET SDK
- Arduino vs Raspberry Pi: Which Is The Mini Computer for You?
- Does your company suffer from broken culture syndrome?
- 10 smart — not soft — skills for leaders
- How to get better at receiving feedback
- Sprint Planning: Hours vs. Points
- How to Build Agile Requirements
- Swamped to Sustainable
- Definition of Done Theses
Non-Technology / Random
- LEGO Ideas is no longer an affordable theme; proven by graphs and data
- The Benefits of Music: How the Science of Music Can Help You
- THE ART OF THINKING CLEARLY by Rolf Dobelli | Core Message
- CLI: Git Checkout Recent Branch with Search & Preview