Interesting links of the week (2022-37)
Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (September 5, 2022 - September 11, 2022):
- Netflix’s historic introduction of levels for software engineering
- Immutability and Entity Framework Core
- 6 Pull Request Tricks You Should Adopt Now: DoorDash
- A Dozen Utilities Every .NET Programmer Needs
- 10 Tiny Things in C#/.NET I Wish Were Different
- Service Lifetimes in ASP.NET Core
- Closer to Ready: WCAG 2.2 is at the Candidate Recommendation stage
- This is not your grandfather’s Perl - I haven't written a line in years, but I still count Perl as one of my favorite languages!
- Releasing The Azure SDKs – How It’s Done
- .NET 7 comes to Azure Functions & Visual Studio 2022
- What is PowerShell and How to Get Started With It?
- Who Is Responsible in Agile Transformation?
- Retrospective First Principles
- What is Rapid Application Development
- 9 Practices that Haunt Developers Working with Scrum
Non-Technology / Random
- Why Do Our Minds Wander?
- I’m surprised you enjoy consulting.
- Is It Possible to Live Without Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash Apps?