Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (September 12, 2022 - September 18, 2022):
- How to Learn C Programming
- Hackathons Considered Harmful
- What You Should Know About Web3: A Primer For Developers
- What is Data Engineering? Part 1.
- Windows Terminal Preview 1.16 Release
- What is a Solutions Architect (and how can you become one)?
- 16 iOS 16 Features You Should Try Out Right Away
- Best practices for creating a modern npm package
- Why Software Design?
- .NET now on Windows Package Manager
- Fundamental Quality Attributes of Technology Systems
- The leader’s journal: Become an inspiring leader in ten minutes a day
- Useful engineering metrics and why velocity is not one of them
- One-on-ones with executives.
- When Developers Leave — Where Does the Knowledge Go?
- Five things you need to know about setting the right goals for engineering teams
- How to stand out and attract top talent in a candidate-driven market
- 9 Tips on Leading With Integrity And Building Trust
- How to Prepare Your Agile QA team for Test Automation
- Elements of Agile: An Agile Assessment Tool for Iterative Improvements
- Project Quality Management: A Getting Started Guide for Agile Teams
- Agile Is Not a Method, Let Alone “The” Method
- 7 tell-tale signs of fake agile