Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I've run into over the last week (December 19, 2022 - December 25, 2022)
My Favorites from the Week
- The Myth Of Hiring Only The Best Candidates (David Todd McCarty)
- Sticky Session Controller for Kubernetes
- How to delete all merged git branches with one terminal command
- How to Create a Component in Blazor
- The Benefits of Using a Feature-Based Branching Strategy
- Write markdown without leaving Visual Studio
- Testing Without Mocks: A Pattern Language
- Should You Use SQL Server 2022’s STRING_SPLIT?
- Best IDEs and Code Editors for Python
- New zine: The Pocket Guide to Debugging
- 20 Git Commands you (probably) didn't know about
- Why I Prefer Regular Merge Commits Over Squash Commits
- Prototypes live forever (Matt Blodgett)
- PCalc, An Origin Story
- How to customize your PowerShell command prompt
- Things I Learned Attempting Azure Administrator Associate - Part 1 (Peter Ritchie)
- Things I Learned Attempting Azure Administrator Associate - Part 2 (Peter Ritchie)
- Pentax Wants to Bring Back Film Cameras
Project Management / Agile
- Agile In Name Only rules the world
- Agile and Current Technology: Are We Adapting or Missing the Mark?
- Agile or Traditional Testing—Is There Truly a Difference?
- How Can We Get the Best Estimates of Story Size?
Non-Technology / Random
- 2022 Was the Year I Finally Bet On Myself and It Has Made All the Difference
- A Gentler, Better Way to Change Minds
- Python for C# Developers 1 Introduction
- .NET PDF Tool Shootout with Aspose, IronPDF, iText, and SyncFusion (Jeff Fritz)