Interesting links of the week (01/29 – 02/04, 2018)
Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
Kalamazoo X Conference tickets have gone on sale! The conference is scheduled for April 21, 2018, in beautiful Kalamazoo, Michigan. Follow the conference on Twitter and Facebook to keep up on announcements!
- Logging Method Counts and Durations
- How to Secure Your .NET Web API with Token Authentication
- Writing Space Invaders with Go
- Implement OAuth in 15 minutes with Firebase
- ECMAScript 2018: the final feature set
- Stable AngularJS and Long Term Support
- Understanding CORS
- Essential .NET - C# 8.0 and Nullable Reference Types
- What does code readability mean?
- There are 3 main types of technical debt. Here’s how to manage them.
- What data visualisation has taught me so far
- The Most Dangerous Word In Software Development
- Book Crunch: “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, Stephen Covey
- 10 things you can do right now to make your brain sharper
- 5 Surprising Ways Creative Minds Use Evernote
- Craftsmanship—The Alternative to the Four Hour Work Week Mindset
- Succeeding at Titanfall 2: Intro
- Tons of Tech Pros Want to Work Remotely: Study