Here are some interesting articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week (January 14 to January 20, 2019):
- Your API and View Models Should Not Reference Domain Models
- Dear Business Owner: Microsoft Teams is Here to Stay
- Why XAML? Why Now?
- Inside the Raspberry Pi: The story of the $35 computer that changed the world
- Useful Vim tricks for 2019
- Best Practices for Logging in Node.js
What's New in the Windows Developer Docs in January 2019
- The world beyond React, Vue & Angular
- The Art of Active Listening
- Remote Workers Are Outperforming Office Workers--Here's Why
- 2 words that can help check your assumptions about people
- It's Official: Open-Plan Offices Are Now the Dumbest Management Fad of All Time
- Are Your High Expectations Hurting Your Team?
- Don’t Imitate Successful People—Learn From Your Mistakes
- Everyone hates open offices. Here’s why they still exist