Interesting links of the week (2019 #15)
Here are some interesting articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week (April 15 to April 21, 2019):
- Study of Programming Languages Not to Learn in 2019
- Why software projects take longer than you think – a statistical model
- Programming: doing it more vs doing it better
- The Zero Bug Policy
- string vs. String is not a style debate
- A RealWorld Comparison of Front-End Frameworks with Benchmarks (2019 update)
- Front-end Developer Handbook 2019
- Estimation — how can we estimate with confidence in software development?
- How to know what to test
- Want to be happier and more successful? Write about yourself every week.
- Rage Against the Codebase: Programmers and Negativity