Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (July 18, 2022 - July 24, 2022):
- IEnumerable Debugger Visualizer Improvements
- Announcing Rate Limiting for .NET
- .NET Core 3.1 will reach End of Support on December 13, 2022
- Building a Cache in Elixir
- 5 tricks every C# dev should know about LINQPad
- Linked Servers: a Peek Behind the Curtain
- How Did REST Come To Mean The Opposite of REST?
- The Benefits of Using API Specifications
- Why we transitioned from Sprints to Basecamp’s “Shape Up” methodology
- Why long-term plans don't work and how to fix them
- Monotask to chip away at your to-do list
Non-Technology / Random
- Drool over the personal bookplates of 18 famous writers.
- Microspeak: The one-pager
- Advocate, educator, and authorial stance