Interesting links of the week (05/28 – 06/03, 2018)
Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- There's real reasons for Linux to replace ifconfig, netstat, et al
- Getting Started With CSS Layout
- How CSS works: Understanding the cascade
- Setting up a BDD Stack on a Rails 5 Application
- The real power of Linux executables
- Why is Front-End Development So Unstable?
- GraphQL: Everything You Need to Know
- When logging causes security incidents; What we learned from GitHub and Twitter
- How to Hold the Most Effective Meetings
- How to Keep Networking from Draining You
- Reaching Peak Meeting Efficiency
- Ten sentences with all the Scrum Master advice you’ll ever need
- The private office is dead, long live the private office!